Long Island: A Golf Journey P. 1 – The Spark
Long Island: A Golf Journey: The Spark
“A journey of 10,000 miles begins with a single step”
My journey: to play every single golf course on Long Island, yes, every single one. Good and bad. Public and private.
Along the way, I will post the courses I play with my personal review along with a graded score of the course in the following categories:
Course Condition (Overall); Green Condition, Course Layout, and Memorability.
These 4 categories will be scored 1 – 10 and the total number of points averaged will comprise the course score.
Share this post
- How To Set Up a touchtennis Court September 10, 2020
- Atunyote Golf Course – Augusta of the Northeast August 28, 2020
- Kaluhyat – 1 Thing To Know About Every Hole Before Playing August 28, 2020
- Hole by Hole Review: Montauk Downs August 12, 2020
- Mill Pond GC Review August 12, 2020