San Diego Is a Bikers Paradise – Coronado Silver Stand Bike Path
SportProposal drove South, with two bikes in tow, last weekend in order to explore the city of San Diego. We were excited about the opportunity to see a new city and break the rhythm of what has felt like a marathon quarantine and our experience cycling the city and surrounding neighborhoods did not dissapoint.
We stayed in downtown San Diego and the bike paths throughout allowed us to see many attractions that were not within walking distance. Most notably, the Silver Strand Bike Path, in Coronado (just west of San Diego).
The Silver Strand Bike Path starts right at the ferry drop off point and takes you through a public golf course, tennis courts, neighborhoods, and hotels before spitting out into a strand of land that is no more than 1/4 mile wide and miles long. The bike path could take you all the way to mexico before you have to turn around but the National Wildlife Refuge is a great place to stop, take a break, and turn around. There are also many sandy beaches to rest at along the way.
Share this post
- How To Set Up a touchtennis Court September 10, 2020
- Atunyote Golf Course – Augusta of the Northeast August 28, 2020
- Kaluhyat – 1 Thing To Know About Every Hole Before Playing August 28, 2020
- Hole by Hole Review: Montauk Downs August 12, 2020
- Mill Pond GC Review August 12, 2020