Our second touchtennis event of 2020 will be held in Charlotte, NC on Saturday September 19th. touchtennis, one of the fastest growing sports in the world, is a compact version of tennis that is easy to learn, exciting, and competitive. All are welcome to sign up for the event where players will compete in with a chance to win bragging rights. Register today for a energy packed day of fun.
- Men Open Singles
- Women Open Singles
- All Gender Doubles
- Each event will be consist of a group stage with the top teams from each group entering a single elimination bracket style tournament.
- Everyone is guaranteed at least 3 matches.
- Each match is a best 2 out of 3 sets
- Each set is to 4 games decided by a tie break to 5 points if the players reach 4 games all. A set must be won by 2 clear games (4-2, 5-3 etc…)
- Group winner is decided by matches won
- Group ties are decided by total amount of games won
- Semifinals and Finals is knock out style
- Singles Registration – $20
- Doubles Registration – $30
- Online payment is accepted after online registration
- 70% of fee goes to prize pool
- Winner gets 80% of prize pool
- Second place gets 20% of prize pool
- Game scoring is same as Tennis
- Set are played first to 4 games, tie breaker at 3-3
- No second serves
- No lets
- If you yell a profanity, you lose that point and the next point
- If you throw a racket, you lose the current game and the next one
- Rackets must be 21 inches or less (kids rackets size)
- We will have a racket for everyone to use
We understand there is risk associated with hosting this tournament in such uncertain times so we will take every precautionary measure and follow the rules set forth by the city and state.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- The venue is still TBD
- We will keep you updated as Gameday gets closer
- Questions? Reach out to email@example.com
Want to learn more about touchtennis? Check out the videos below.