Our second touchtennis event of 2020 will be held in Charlotte, NC on Saturday September 19th. touchtennis, one of the fastest growing sports in the world, is a compact version of tennis that is easy to learn, exciting, and competitive. All are welcome to sign up for the event where players will compete in with a chance to win bragging rights. Register today for a energy packed day of fun.
- Open Singles
- Everyone plays in a round robin group stage
- Guaranteed 3 matches
- Winner of each group qualifies to play in a single elimination bracket tournament
- Winner of the bracket tournaments is the champion
- There will be no registration fee for this event
- Your willingness to try something new is more than enough payment
- Players can decide if they want to wager money day of tournament
- Game scoring is same as Tennis
- Set are played first to 4 games, tie breaker at 3-3
- No second serves
- No lets
- If you yell a profanity, you lose that point and the next point
- If you throw a racket, you lose the current game and the next one
- Rackets must be 21 inches or less (kids rackets size)
- We will have a racket for everyone to use
We understand there is risk associated with hosting this tournament in such uncertain times so we will take every precautionary measure and follow the rules set forth by the city and state.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- The event will be played at Abbot Park
Want to learn more about touchtennis? Check out the videos below.